Online shop is a virtual box-office, that gives you an opportunity to buy tickets to all the events that are available on Piletilevi sales network.
You can view information about events in our online shop as a guest, to buy tickets you have to register just once.
You can register as user here!
2. Ticket office is administered by AS Piletilevi (hereafter Piletilevi), address Rotermanni 8, Tallinn; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Piletilevi does not act as an organiser of any event. Piletilevi sells tickets on request and behalf of organisers, promoters, artists, etc., and has no right to set or change the price and sales conditions of tickets, incl. determining seating locations, issuing exchanges or refunds for lost, destroyed, stolen or damaged tickets or for other objects connected with the events. The rights and obligations connected with the ticket are set and informed of by the organiser of the event and Piletilevi is not liable for the content or fulfilment of or for the changes to these rights and obligations.
4. Piletilevi does not act as a representative of the organiser of the event, of the artist or of any other person responsible for the content, quality, information or advertisements of the event.
5. Piletilevi reserves the right to limit the number of tickets purchased by one customer and to cancel the purchase of tickets which exceeds the set limit.
6. Customer receives the ordered ticket(s) accordingly to the chosen delievery option and payment: in case of ordinary bank payment after receiving the order confirmation and in case of credit card payment after 3 working days have passed since the transaction.
7. Courier service deliveries can be used only if the ticket purchase takes place at least 3 business days before the day of the event. Piletilevi disclaims any liability for in-time delivery of tickets that are purchased later.
8. Courier service is available on business days from 09.00 to 18.00. If the courier fails to give the customer the ordered tickets at a specified address during the above-mentioned time-limit, courier service is regarded as fulfilled (no refund for delivery charges) and the customer receives the ticket from a local Piletilevi box-office.
9. The deadlines are approximate and Piletilevi disclaims any liability for the delay of ticket delivery which has been caused by inaccurate data or instructions provided by the ticket office user, by the action of any third party and by other circumstances not dependent on Piletilevi. Piletilevi reserves the right to cancel the delivery of ticket(s) if it turns out to become more expensive than expected. If you have not received the tickets by the above-mentioned deadline, please contact us by e-mail: email@example.com.
10. Ticket(s) must be kept in a safe place. Direct sunlight or excess heat may damage the ticket(s).
11. In case the event is cancelled, postponed or its location is changed, Piletilevi is not obligated to exchanges or refunds for the ticket. Exchanges and/or refunds are set and managed by the organiser of the event, if not otherwise stated.
12. Piletilevi is not responsible for the contribution, comments or other data to the web-site which is provided by ticket-office users.
13. Piletilevi ticket-office web-site may include references and links to worldwide information on the Internet. As Piletilevi has no control over these sites and information provided there, Piletilevi takes no responsibility for the exactness, relevance, content and information of these sites.
14. Any usage of this website, its content and data (incl reference to ticket-office) for unlawful purposes as well as for ticket sales, advertising, business purposes or any other commercial activities (incl soliciting) is prohibited without Piletilevi's prior written consent.
15. Ticket-office user agrees not to interfere in any way with the proper working and technical solutions of Piletilevi ticket-office website. Any monitoring of ticket-office usage and copying, reproducing, altering, using and publishing such data results on any purposes is prohibited. Any action that imposes an unreasonably large load on our ticket-office system, on our web-site or on the proper working of ticket-office is prohibited.
17. By acting on ticket-office web-site its user agrees:
1)to be at least 18-year-old fully responsible person (7-18 year-old person of limited responsibility must confirm that he has full approval and facilities from a lawful representative to use ticket-office);
2)to be a legal entity whose representative is authorised to use ticket-office on his behalf;
4)to take full responsibility for the consequences if his/her username and password become known to a third party;
18. Piletilevi disclaims any liability for cancelled events, their organisation, advertising, information or for any other circumstances connected with the events as well as for possible losses and damage that may result from the cancellation of an event. Piletilevi is not responsible for any damages or losses whatsoever that result from the use of ticket-office web-site and/or its content and from the use of links on this web-site.
19. Piletilevi does not check the identity of the user, except for the username and password.
20. Piletilevi does not check the user's right to purchase tickets with discount. Purchasing a ticket with discount does not guarantee entrance to an event, entrance right on such occasions is checked on the venue.
21. Neither Piletilevi nor organisers of events check the identity of a ticket owner or ticket purchaser, neither are they responsible for any damages whatsoever that may result from this.
23. All complaints about the content, quality and advertising of an event should be presented to the organisers of events.